Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Flu Bug Strikes

Oh the joy of having sick kids.  It is even worse when mom is sick too!  Luckily this time it is just my youngest and myself who are sick.  I say luckily because my daughter has stepped in for me.  Taking care of me, my younger son, and the rest of the family.  She has made lunches, cleaned up, and continued to do her schooling.  I am going to request homemade bread, I think.  My son is busy doing the dishes, keeping the animals fed and watered.  He has opted to avoid his school work like the plague.  I am thinking a lesson will need to be learned there, when I am feeling better. The good news is I think we are all on the mend.  I am hoping for a full recovery by tomorrow.  Something tells me I am not looking forward to that half as much as my daughter!  I am not sure my school avoiding son will find this as exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment