Sunday, May 30, 2010

BEAUTIFULLY BUSY DAY!!!

     Such a productive day on our farm!  My darling husband was so busy outside.  Mowing, planting garden, weed eating...well actually the goats eat the weeds.  He just trims.  Oh my, really bad joke!  I was busy inside.  Laundry, baking and cleaning kept me busy most of the day.  I did get to share my blog with my mother.  Mom and Dad don't have internet at their home.  So I took my notebook and let her read my post.  She laughed and told me I should give up this domestic diva stuff and become a writer.  I was a little worried, as I have been sharing much of the product with her and dad.  She quickly explained she just found the post to be very entertaining and that my food was great.  Good thing because I am really amazed by the amount of fun I am having.
     Kitchen duties varied today.  I didn't get everything accomplished I had hoped.  No noodles today.  They will have to wait until Monday.  I was creative with the bread today.  I made 4 loaves of wheat, a pan of cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, monkey bread, a strawberry filled loaf, and I attempted bagels.  I am not so sure about the outcome of the bagels.  I will post more tomorrow, once the critics taste test (my husband and kids).  Please be sure to check out the recipe of the day blog too!  I will be adding my third recipe tomorrow.  It is sure to be a yummy one!  Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment