Friday, May 21, 2010

Wow...so it begins!

I have never blogged. I wonder how many bloggers start with that first sentence. Well, I bet few follow up with this one. I know very little about the topic I will be blogging about! Oh no, don't stop reading yet! I didn't even tell you what I know very little about. Well, all things domestic. There you have it. I am not a domestic diva. Martha is in no danger here. The title Simpler Daze is not a spelling error. It is very accurate. I am in a daze. There is so much out there on nutrition. I am no expert. I am however very interested in what my family is putting into their bodies. Therefore, I have made it my personal mission to set forth a new path, for me. I am going to become a modern day pioneer woman. I want to take you all along for the ride. Hang on. I am sure it will be bumpy. I am trying to improve my family's health NOT drive them crazy. So, it will be a slow process. Oh, who am I kidding. I don't take anything slow. Both feet is the way I prefer to jump in. So there you have it and here we go...ALL ABOARD!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey I have a nutrition book you are welcom to look at. It was from a class I had formy schooling it may give you a little bit of onformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to add you to my Proverbs "news" emails if I have your email address but the way you wrote me to my email was a "no-reply" address. I can't find your daughter when I search for her so she will have to add me from the info that you have about me on your facebook friend request. Hugs, laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom,
    I would love to borrow your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thought many times in recent months that I would love to cook/bake healthier food for the family but it all seems so overwhelming. Trying to figure out what's good, what's not, what to do, where to shop....etc. Hopefully I can learn from you. My sisters call me Martha Stewart so maybe there will be something I can pass along to you too!

    Be blessed!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete